CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

CarbonCopyPro Number One Home Business Passive Income

Copyright © Lawren Smith

Generate Success Online

Lawren here again and today I want to share with you one of my primary businesses that I joined a little over 2 months ago. But first, let me share with you my story.

I am a software developer. I have been involved in the Information Technology industry for a little over 20 years. I had a pretty successful career. Of course, as many of you have noticed, the job industry has changed quite a bit. I have gone from making very good money to where my income has been cut in half. In addition, I am finding myself working more hours. I have been through a number of downsizings. In fact, I have been through six all together. This does not include the management problems, the drive to and from work, just a lot of stress. What is unfortunate is that I used to love developing software, writing code, as we programmers refer to what we do. To tell you the truth, I hate it now, just because of the changes that have occurred. But, also, because of these changes, I started looking into acquiring a home business of my own.

I was involved with one company for about 4.5 years. I experienced a little bit of success. Of course, that did not last. After about the fourth year, my upline left, his upline left, and subsequently, my business fell apart. I did not have the skills to help my downline or to develop my downline further. This is when I made the decision to venture onto the internet. This decision was also due to the fact that I have a lot of computer skills.

I joined a number of online companies and again failed. This was due to the fact that I was not getting the proper training and support. This is when I decided to look specifically for a company that would train me on how to market online. The reason I decided to focus on attaining marketing skills is because marketing is key to having a successful business. As a new person just starting my own business, I did not know this. Of course with the number of failures, I have discovered that marketing is key to having a successful business. This is why it is so important to find a good company that is going to properly train you and give you the support that you need. Thus, allowing you to focus on growing your business without worrying where you are going to go to learn how to operate and market your business.

Carbon Copy Pro does teach you how to market your home business. It gives you all of the support and trainings that one needs to develop a successful business. In fact, if you go to Generate Success Online you will discover that this company addresses two issues that many network marketers and MLM'ers are confronted with in their business. One is getting more leads and the other is getting more cash flow for your marketing efforts.

This company does offer video trainings. The trainings include how to setup your profile in social network sites, like MySpace and FaceBook, Press Releases, Blogging, Classified Ads, and much more, even Google Adwords.

I mention Google Adwords because I have unsuccessfully used Google Adwords in the past. I know the power of using Google Adwords. I failed because no one taught me how to use Google Adwords. They suggested that I use Google Adwords because they too knew the power and cash flow that using Google Adwords can generate.

This company, www.GenerateSuccessOnline, teaches you how to use Google Adwords. In fact, there is an individual who is certified in Google Adwords and has a training on Thursday nights. I have been using the trainings. I have started generating leads and making money by actively engaging in income producing activities that involve the knowledge attained from the trainings.

I truly believe that this is the company that will bring me the success that I have been looking for to help me with my lifestyle as well as the lifestyle of my family.

If you want to find out more about this company, then I would suggest you go to www.GenerateSuccessOnline.com. Fill out the form. There is a process that one must go through when joining CarbonCopyPro. You will start to get more information about the company and if you decide to join, there too is a process one must go through only because Carbon Copy Pro wants the serious entrepreneur, not the curious individual who is just going around kicking tires in search of a get rich scheme. CarbonCopyPro is not a get rich scheme. It is a true business, which means that you must work to earn your success, but this company offers you the trainings and support so that you have a better chance of attaining the success you desire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lawren Smith is a member of MLMLeadSystemPro and CarbonCopyPro. She writes on a variety of subjects. To learn more about this topic, Lawren recommends you visit:

Learn To Become a Master Marketer from EZMLMProfits.com

A Business For The Serious Entrepreneur

-----------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: